Love bacon? Don’t miss the annual South Cape Baconfest on August 6th, when 12 locations battle to serve up the best bacon themed appetizer, bacon themed drink and best overall bacon experience. The event runs from 7-11pm.
Your $25 advance ticket grants you access to SCHEA’s exclusive trolleys. You’ll ride them along a designated route, stopping at 12 locations to enjoy bacon-themed drink and appetizer samples. As always, you’ll meet lots of great people and discover cool places in South Cape. You can also win cool prizes on the trolleys by answering fun trivia questions.
You’ll also vote on who deserves the coveted awards for bacon-themed drinks, appetizers and overall experience.
- BackStreets Sports Bar (Jalapeno Bacon Margarita & BLT dip)
- Cape Coral Brewing Co (Yacht Club Cream Ale & candied bacon bites)
- Cruiser’s Lounge (Cruisers Juice Bar & Quiche Lorraine)
- Dixie Roadhouse (Dixie Breakfast & bourbon candied bacon)
- Monkey Bar & Steakhouse (Grape Neon Punch & bacon mac and cheese)
- Noela Chocolate (Wicked Rum Punch w/ Coconut Bacon Salt & candied bacon bark)
- Paradise Pizza & Parlor (AmberBock & bacon pizza)
- Rack’em Billiards (When Pigs Fly: bourbon, ginger ale & bacon syrup & Piggly Wiggly: mini sausage in bacon syrup)
- Ralph’s Place (Killer Punch & bacon wrapped sweet and spicy jalapeno peppers)
- Tiki Hut @ Dolphin Key Resort (Bacon Bluddy Mary & BLT)
- Tubby’s City Hangout (Miss Piggy Punch & bacon parmesan popcorn)
- Two Amigos Bar & Grill (Mexican Breeze & bacon wrapped shrimp)
Always a sell-out, this event is limited to 1,200 attendees. You can purchase tickets at any of the participating locations or online.
Note: Designated driver tickets are available only at BackStreets Sports Bar. If any remain on the day of the event, they will be available only at check-in booths.
Check-in booths for this event are open from 6pm to 7:30pm. Booths are located at Big John Plaza (near Pinch-a-Penny) and Club Square (near center square). Late check-in is available at Dixie Roadhouse or Cruiser’s Lounge.
For all of your Real Estate needs contact Colleen Pearsall
Broker/Owner at Pearsall Properties Inc.